Monday 19 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello all you lovely people... I cannot believe its almost Thanksgiving!

So in order to get a head start on the day, I decided to make a chalkboard and a wreath, added a few embellishments and here we are a chalkboard wreath in my kitchen.


There are so many things to be thankful for...


I'm thankful for having a loving family...


I'm thankful for amazing friends...close, faraway and on blogland...


I'm thankful for our lovely and comfortable home...



 I'm thankful for the love, kindness and understanding that people show us everyday...


I'm thankful for new creative inspirations everyday...


I'm thankful for for the strength of will that God gives me to follow my dreams everyday...


There are so many people that I need to give thanks to each and every day of my life for loving, supporting and inspiring me...


Most importantly I'm thankful for my Amazing Mom...who inspires me everyday to hitch my wagon to a star and ensures that I never give up on my dreams!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!

Thank you for reading my blog, following my blog and my musings and leaving such beautiful thoughts and comments that make me smile!

Thank you all!

Lots of love
xoxo
Rani

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">