Monday 2 November 2015

HOW TO: PART 2: Paintable Wallpaper & Nursery Reveal

I know I had promised to share some pictures of Elisha's nursery and finally here they are...Just a few glimpses of the personal touches we've added, a few mini projects and of course the gorgeous feature wall with the paintable wallpaper from Dulux!
In case you're wondering how to go about painting the wallpaper see my previous post on HOW TO: PART 1: Paintable Wallpaper - Creating bespoke designer texture on almost any surface!
I had a lovely time doing up the nursery. It's probably my favourite room in the house now. Sunny, bright and just a very happy place to be in! 
But like the rest of my home, it's still a work in progress, but don't tell my husband that!

Paintable wallpaper: 'Pinstripe' from Dulux Australiahttp://www.dulux.com.au
Wall paint: 'Ellen' from Dulux Australia
Grey Cot: Gonatt from IKEA
House shelves: from Kmart, which I then spray painted white and gold
Feather bunting: from Elie & Roo
Dandelion cot sheet: A DIY project, fabric from Spotlight
Hot Air Balloon Mobile: A DIY project, felt from Spotlight
White Throw: from Pottery Barn Kids
Glitter E: A DIY project, wooden E & 'Blush' glitter from Spotlight
Pink Hearts Tutu: from Elie & Roo

A huge thank you to Dulux Australia for sponsoring the gorgeous paintable wallpaper, paint and all the painting equipment.
Photography by my talented friend Rajat Malhotra

More mini projects are in the making for Elisha's nursery which I'll share soon!

Have a lovely week!
xox
Rani


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">